Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We are delighted to announce that the 5th Congress on Controversies in Preconception, Preimplantation and Prenatal Genetic Diagnosis (CoGEN) will take place on November 01-03, 2018 in Paris, France.
Following the success of last year’s joint collaboration between the Congress on Controversies in Preconception, preimplantation and prenatal genetic diagnosis (CoGEN) and the Ovarian Club Meeting (OC), the CoGEN Congress and OC meeting will take place in parallel this year as well.
“Why should I attend?”
The Congress focuses on Innovation in Preconception, Preimplantation and Prenatal Genetic Diagnosis, including:
- The use of Next Generation Sequencing for expanded preconception carrier screening
- Technology options for clinics with a review of strategies for evaluation of chromosome copy number in human embryos and oocytes
- Advances in Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) and the latest data on Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
- Non-invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) and Non-invasive Prenatal Diagnosis (NIPD)
- From Chromosomal Microarrays (CMA) to Whole Exome Sequencing (WES) in the evaluation of the malformed fetus
- Controversies in this burgeoning area of clinical practice
The Faculty: World-renowned scientists and physicians in the field
The COGEN Congress is a unique educational opportunity for practitioners in the field of human procreation to conduct discussions and network with leading experts.
The CoGEN Congress is a part of the Virtual Academy of Genetics (VAoGEN), whose mission is to disseminate educational material on Reproductive Genetics to healthcare providers around the world and to provide a forum for the exchange of knowledge and ideas.